Castello room

Rendering & Equipment

NAME Castello Room
POSITION Ground floor
CAPACITY 580 seats full room

Elegant and functional, with high quality finishing, soundproof beechwood partition walls and cherrywood floors. Stage and chairs by Thonet, with writing board.


  • soundproof and sound-absorbing full height beech wood partition walls can divide the room into 2 separate spaces;
  • natural light and remote controlled blackout facilities;
  • dimmer lights for selected areas;
  • standard 2 x 10 stage with Presidential table and podium;
  • lighting truss system for stage with dimmer lights;
  • audio amplification system with wired and radio microphones;
  • suspended video projection system suitable for various formats for every part of the room;
  • front projection system in various sizes and video projector for every part of the room;
  • 2 component video cameras and 2 video composit cameras;
  • fixed hooks for suspended rigging in any part of the room;
  • extensive audio, video and lighting connections;
  • fixed and mobile video production;
  • 3 translation booths with simultaneous translation service of up to 16 languages;
  • high density Wi-Fi coverage;
  • LCD monitor on both Presidential table and podium;
  • 2 entrance points to the room;
  • customisable digital signage at entrance to room;
  • floor outlets for exhibitions (power supply, sockets).



  • other set-up options available based on feasibility.

Technical Sheet


Height 8 m
Gross area 576 m2
Size (length x room) 38,40 x 15 m
Seats 580


Height 8 m
Gross area 287 m2
Size (length x room) 19,10 x 15 m
Seats 260


Height 8 m
Gross area 287 m2
Size (length x room) 19,10 x 15 m
Seats 260

Virtual Tour

Origin of the name of the historical sites in Rimini

The castle bears the name of the most important member of the Malatesta family and brilliant leader, Sigismondo Pandolfo (1419- 1468). He enlisted the help of Filippo Brunelleschi to transform the stronghold of his ancestors into a formidable fortified construction. Vivacious colours and heraldic symbols once characterised the building which later became a prison.