NAME Faro Room
POSITION First floor
CAPACITY 54 seats full room
Elegant and functional, with high quality finishing, soundproof beechwood partition walls and cherrywood floors. Stage and chairs by Thonet, with writing board.
Height 4,20 m
Gross area 77,11 m2
Size (length x room) 10 x 7,30 m
Origin of the name of the historical sites in RiminiServing as a guiding light for sailors and as a lookout for pirate ships, the Lighthouse was built in 1763 by Giovan Francesco Buonamici, who completed Luigi Vanvitelli's design of a fortified structure on stilts beyond the head of the pier. Due to the rapid advancement of the coastline, today it has become part of the urban landscape.