NAME Arengo Room
POSITION First floor
CAPACITY 282 fixed seats
Elegant and functional with high quality finishing, soundproof beechwood partition walls with cherrywood floors. Stage and vertical auditorium seating with fixed Poltrona Frau armchairs, writing board and individual electrical socket.
Height 4,20/5,25 m
Gross area 311,90 m2
Size (length x room) 20,30 x 15 m
Origin of the name of the historical sites in RiminiThe Palazzo dell’ Arengo was built in 1204 to host sessions of the People's Council, the Arengo, which gathered in the spacious room on the first floor. Under the gothic arches on the ground floor, bankers and notaries carried out their work. On the back wall of the portico two relics have survived down through the ages: the Monte di Pietà door and the measurements used in the Rimini area.